Everyone wants to look younger, prevent wrinkles, and retain their youthful good looks. Seriously, I’ve yet to hear anyone say, “Man I wish I looked 10 years older…”
I’d buy them a ticket on a padded wagon if they ever did. First class!
If we want our skin to look younger, more radiant, and wrinkle free, wishing isn’t going to do us a bit of good. We have to fight for it by surrounding ourselves with the best tools we can. We’ll only be as successful as our arsenal is impressive.
When it comes to skin care, you know the basic drill by now:
- wear sunscreen
- avoid the mid-day sun
- wear a hat if you have to be out in the mid-day sun
- drink lots and lots of water
- don’t smoke
- remove all make-up at bedtime
- moisturize like it’s your job
- eat a well-balanced diet – plenty of fruits, vegetables, and protein
- take vitamin supplements, especially if you aren’t sure you’re getting all of them in your diet
- use special products that’ll help your skin look younger and prettier
When it comes to the last one, I LOVE to try different products. We’re really lucky, when you think about it, because we live in a time when technology has come up with AMAZING products for skincare. Two of the beauty products I’ve recently tried (and am the most excited about) are shown here.
First up, it’s the Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Gold Ultra Restorative Capsules, 60 capsules Box (pictured at the top). These amazing capsules are a cinch to open (simply twist at the top). They’re one of those beauty products where you can actually FEEL the quality. Each capsule easily carries enough “Fountain of Youth” oil to cover your face. In fact, I always have enough to dose my neck up as well. We all know how important it is to pay attention to the neck – it redefines high maintenance.
After using these Elizabeth Arden capsules for a few days, I happened to walk up to the mirror to put on my make-up. I literally stopped for a minute because it looked like I already had put on foundation. My skin had a more radiant, youthful appearance. As my brain wondered, “What have I been doing right…” it occurred to me that I’d been using the two new beauty products shown here.
I put down my bottle of foundation and simply put on mascara. Let me tell you, I cannot remember the last time I did that!
- Pure, potent, intensive single dose capsules
- Delivers ceramides & essential lipids to strengthen skin
- Minimizes appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Visibly improves skin tone & clarity
- Supports skin natural collagen levels for a firmer, more resilient look
- Retexturizes skin for a visibly softer, smoother appearance
- Free of fragrance, preservative & emulsifier
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Gold Ultra Lift & Strengthening Eye Capsules
I’m in love with the product shown above as I am the Elizabeth Arden Restorative Capsules. This is the Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Gold Ultra Lift & Strengthening Eye Capsules, 60 Capsule Container and I will never allow myself to run out.
Think back to grade school. Remember how it was somehow relaxing when the teacher used her eraser and erased the words from the blackboard (or whiteboard)? These products don’t erase fine lines quite as quickly and magically as an eraser does chalk or markers… but they DO make the fine lines so much noticeable that the comparison can be made.
Ceramide Gold Ultra Lift & Strengthening Eye Capsules–60caps
Each of these Elizabeth Arden Anti-Aging products are 2 month supplies if (like me) you use them once daily. Two whole months!
I’m always amazed by women who scoff at spending money on QUALITY beauty and skin products.
Think about it:
- It’s your face! I think it’s MORE than worth money to keep it looking beautiful and radiant.
- Have you ever priced facelifts or botox injections? Besides, let’s be honest.. how natural do they really look?
I think you’ll be surprised that the prices for these products (and all Elizabeth Arden beauty products for that matter) are as reasonable as they are. When I first read about these capsules, I really wanted to try them, but I kind of assumed they’d be outrageously priced. It was a huge relief to see that they’re actually quite reasonable. Especially when you realize that these are two month supplies.
What’s more, you’re going to love the results!
Click through either of the images above – or any of the links. You can also find more Elizabeth Arden skin care products (one of the absolute best beauty brands on the market – HIGH QUALITY) by clicking the link and by checking out the slideshow below. There are LOTS of capsules to choose from and if Elizabeth Arden’s name is on the box, you’re set.