Dark circles under the eyes is a problem all of us face at one time or another. When they show up – hideously unannounced and most certainly uninvited – we don’t care WHY they’re there so much as we want to know how to get rid of them.
Getting rid of dark circles under the eyes is actually fairly easy. Fortunately, we can camouflage the dark circles as we’re in the process of getting rid of them. There are tons of concealers on the market that can put them out of sight and out of mind, but are you using the right kind?
You just have to arm yourself with the right weapons. Below are some tips that’ll help you if you’re battling under eye circles.
- Be sure you’re getting plenty of rest. If life has been particularly busy and hectic lately, you may require even more sleep than you’re getting.
- Be sure you’re eating a well-rounded and healthy diet. If you’re cutting too far back on calories and/or cutting out different food groups, make no mistake about it, it’ll show on your face. You need to make sure you’re getting enough healthy food. You know, proteins, vitamins, vegetables, fruits. It seems like common sense, but so many of us fail to eat the right kind of foods.
- When buying eye creams, look for those with retinol, hydroquinone, green tea, or vitamin c.
- When camouflaging dark eye circles, choose concealer that’s one shade lighter than your skin and yellowish in tone. A lot of people make the mistake of trying to throw on layers of foundation or they’ll try to use dark concealer – under eye circles are wise to that game and will just shine through.
The products shown in this post are trusted and used by millions – and for good reason… they work! Like all things, when it comes to beauty, the trick is to try several different products until you find the one that you simply can’t live without. One other piece of advice: When choosing beauty products (cosmetics, fragrances, lotions, beauty treatments, hair care products, etc.) keep this in mind – the “big” names got that way for a reason… they know what they’re doing. When tackling something like dark circles under your eyes, go with the brands that are household names. They didn’t get that way by accident and they didn’t get that way by letting people down.
Garnier Anti Dark Circle Eye Roller Features and Product Description:
- Non-Greasy Formula Is Gentle To Your Skin
- Enriched With Caffeine And Lemon Essence
- Instantly Corrects Dark Circles
- For Most Skin Tones
Instantly roll away dark circles. Caffeine Gel + Rollerball energizes and stimulates microcirculation. Lemon Essence brightens. Tinted mineral pigments instantly corrects dark circles. Over time, lack of sleep and daily fatigue make eyes look tired. Microcirculation slows and the delicate skin around the eyes becomes thinner and more translucent. Dark circles and shadows appear. Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Roller is right for you if you want to instantly correct the appearance of dark circles and brighten the skin around your eyes. After cleansing with Nutri-Pure, use Skin Renew Anti-Sun-Damage Daily Moisture Lotion SPF 28. Apply Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller in the morning and as needed throughout the day. For advanced care, incorporate into your routine: Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream – Clinically tested and reviewed by dermatologists and ophthamologists. In 1 week: eyes look bright. Dermatologist tested for safety. Ophthalmologist tested. Gentle to skin. Allergy tested. Non-greasy.
The Olay Regenerist Eye Serum, 0.5 Ounce, shown at the top of the post, is another highly respected and trusted under eye circle product.
Olay Regenerist Eye Serum Product Features and Description:
- Moisturizes and Lifts
- Natural regeneration of collagen and elastin
- Use morning & night on cleansed skin
Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum visibly lifts and brightens the area around the eye – lids, corners and under-eyes – without drastic measures. It contains an amino-Peptide complex that hydrates to firm skin and allows the natural regeneration of collagen and elastin. Skin’s natural glow will be restored and left feeling velvety-smooth. Fragrance free. Dematologist and ophthalmologist tested. Non-greasy. Use morning and night on cleansed skin. Place small dots all-around the eye area–under eyes, outer corners, eyelids–and smooth in until thoroughly absorbed.